|Structure||Floor for outdoor environment Deck|
|Wood type||Swedish pine|
|Surface||Relief with channels and joints|
|Treatment||Vacuum heat treated|
|Dimensions||20 x 120 x 3000-5400 mm|
|Color||Light brown, many knots|
Impregnated Pine Decking
- Swedish pine wood is a natural material so it is a great way to beautify the outdoor environment and create an ideal space to walk and feel the warmth of nature.
Swedish Pine Wood is a natural material so it is a great way to decorate the outdoor environment and create an ideal space to walk and feel the warmth of nature.
- Impregnated Pine flooring is one of the cheapest and quite durable decking materials, making it a widely used choice for both home and commercial projects.
- Offering many different collections with superior designs and quality for outdoor deck environments, Veko guarantees a wonderful outdoor finish for your terrace, home, or garden.
- The uprooted pine carries a deep vacuum pressure treatment. Pressure treatment increases the natural durability of softwood.
- Outdoor flooring, Impregnated pine, are available in a choice of profiles – smooth and with channels. The channels help to prevent it from slipping out of the water.
- Pine flooring requires constant maintenance with ecological paint. (1 time per year)
- Resistant to moisture, insects and mold.